How I made tens of thousands of $$ with just a starting 3k capital in just 3 years!

The secrets of creating massive wealth in the stock market safely.
Having trained over 100 people to invest successfully, so can you!!

Jul 25, 2007

6th & 7th intake

6th intake
Intro session (free) - 5th Aug, 2- 4pm
2nd session - 18 Aug , 7pm - 11
3rd session - 19 Aug, 7pm - 10

7th intake
Intro session(free)- 5th Aug, 2- 4pm
2nd session - 25 Aug, 7pm - 11
3rd session - 26 Aug, 1pm - 4

Prority will be given to NS men for the 7th intake , especially for those who registered with me earlier and wasn't able to attend because of NDP.

I will contact those who are scheduled for the 6 & 7 intake intro session by sms soon. For those who are interested to attend this intake also, pls do email me, I will scheduled you for this intro session if there are vacancies.

No comments: