How I made tens of thousands of $$ with just a starting 3k capital in just 3 years!

The secrets of creating massive wealth in the stock market safely.
Having trained over 100 people to invest successfully, so can you!!

Aug 16, 2007

Finatics courses

In additon I want to clarify some doubts on my courses and the trainer involved.

My company Finatics will have 2 courses now.

1) Ming's stockagies training.
This course is the one I came out with and the 6th intake been this weekend. It has undergoes modification according to past students comments and also my own observation and it will be entire taught by me and course will cover mainly companies analysis ( 3 financial statements analysis), and their fundamentals. (FA) It will also cover 2 entering and exiting methods - PE and support and resistance. This analysis and investing strategies is the one I personally used since I started investing which has a very good track record. ( highest loss $80, lowest gain $880).

2) Law's TA training
My new trainer , Mr Law will cover entering the market using mainly techncial analysis methods. I will post details on this course later. Registration for this course will also be open very soon.

No comments: