How I made tens of thousands of $$ with just a starting 3k capital in just 3 years!

The secrets of creating massive wealth in the stock market safely.
Having trained over 100 people to invest successfully, so can you!!

Sep 20, 2007

Important updates

Law's TA training
Law's course will be on 30 of sept, 9.30-5pm. The venue has changed. It will most probably be in a hotel (city area) with buffett lunch provided. Exact details of what hotel I will post later. The first intake doesn't have any intro but later intakes will have intro lessons (like my course) so ppl can review his course content before making a decision whether to pay to go for the paid lessons.

Ming's stockagies training
I will continue with the 9th intake this weekend and also one more intake in oct. Then later, I got to rest due to my hectic schedule. However I will be doing the website so everyone can see everything clearly and most importantly finetune my presentation, content and layout based on all previous intakes to deliver better training in future. My course will most probably be resumed in late Nov. Also, my venue of the paid lessons will also be moved into the same hotel location as Law's courses.

Meantime, I will email those affected and assigned tasks for you guys to do while waiting so no time is wasted. I apologised for any inconvenience caused. I will be posting more analysis reports in future also so everyone is updated. Meanwhile, Law will be coming out full force with his TA training and I will support him in all intro lessons. He is a very experienced person and I hope his experience can help you guys in good trading methods.

Finally to register for Finatics free intro lesson, pls do email me at terrence.ming@gmail.com with your name , hp and no. of seats reserved and I will gladly put you in the earliest intro lesson available.

No comments: