How I made tens of thousands of $$ with just a starting 3k capital in just 3 years!

The secrets of creating massive wealth in the stock market safely.
Having trained over 100 people to invest successfully, so can you!!

May 23, 2007

Testimonials (Intake 2)

rvf79:
just finish the last lessonmust say it's veri gd... now i can apply my FA....should be able to reduce my risk liao... anyway it will be a gd course even for those TA experts too. I am from a TA background, i use indicators to help me go into the counters... now i have learn FA, chances of getting burnt will be lower...if just use TA, i would need to read up a lot of news also, plus no inside info will be even harder as my lobang for inside info has resign n jump to another company... lesser insider info for me liao... sigh... dat y i have to learn how to fish....if i use TA n wack this counter and did a FA... if the price goes down, i will not be worried as it is fundamentally good. don need to think of cut loss... unless reaches bearish mode, then will cut n re enter at a better price of the same companyanyway, i sugguest ming to open ur own forum so we can have a small group to talk abt any counters... and comment each others... 1 head is better than 2.... others may spot another problem... chances of risk will be reduce even more
Jeffery

monkeybusiness:
Just completed the course yesterday.Overall I would say that it is very informative and I really learnt alot regarding FA and TA. However, I still need practise regarding these 2 types of analysis...Ming, if there's any future courses or new subjects or aspects that you are going to teach, please do not forget to inform us Thanks.
Ruixiang


Hi Ming,Law's brothers here. Just completed your course yesterday. Overall, we are very satisfied with your performance. It is really worth the price to attend your course. By combining both fundamental and technical analysis we are sure that our success rate will be higher. We strongly recommand those interested to attend your course.Thank you !
Law Brothers



mrtboy:
Hi all, I'm one of those who had finished attending the 2nd batch of Ming's course. It's a very informative course for people who have no experience with TA or FA, like me. Ming teaches you all the important stuff needed to analyse the stocks. I really learnt a lot, and strongly recommend it to all others thanks ryan


2travis
Hi Guys,I was one of Ming's student. It was a great course overall, very informative and practical. It's very beneficial, I have to add, for beginners/novice to learn more about stocks trading, especially with Ming around! He's very patient and helpful towards his students' and provides excellent training materials for his course.I especially liked his FA teachings and case studies! Well worth your time & money! Set in a cohesive enviroment where you'll share and gain from others as well! Do keep us update on your future courses Ming! Thanks!Mel

All from http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1522269&page=6&pp=15

No comments: